cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] [CCT-Rep] work session during Thursday (Calif. Time) Onto

To: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:14:23 -0700
Further to the disposition that we will take up a good part of our
upcoming Thursday regular Ontolog call sessions to work on the [CCT-Rep]
project, so as to get our deliverables out and prepare ourselves well
for the Dec. 1, 2004 EIDX panel (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_09_23#nid037),    (01)

I just heard back from Garret Minakawa that he is able to join us at the
next call this coming Thu 2004.09.30 10:30am California Time (thanks,
Garret).    (02)

How about others: Tim? Sue? Nenad? Evan?    (03)

Look forward to talking to you all on Thursday.    (04)

Best regards,
PPY
To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/