bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] With all this talk on SVG

To: ibcomm@xxxxxxx
Cc: bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason.Averill@xxxxxxxx, bobsmithttl@xxxxxxxxx, ko@xxxxxxxxx
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:54:57 -0500
WOW the SVG videos are really cool I especially like to blobs, this could be useful for all kinds of things.

This is really good news about Google below. Can you please ask what is in his library and how the objects we are making might help populate? Also, what initial impressions might be tying his project to 3-D warehouse?