bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Confidentiality Clause & related IPR issues [was - Re: S

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, BSP Forum <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Deborah MacPherson <dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:21:20 -0500
Dear Peter Yim and BSP Participants,    (01)

I apologize for violating the open IPR policy by sending previous email with
a confidentiality notice. I will use a different account to avoid in the
future. This message is intended to serve as a retraction of the previous
notice.      (02)

Deborah MacPherson    (03)

On 12/31/08 12:51 AM, "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:    (04)

> Deborah and All,
>
> Given the Ontolog IPR Policy on all contents hosted in its
> collaborative work environment (ref.
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32) please
> retract your "Confidentiality Notice" (included as a footnote in your
> last message) and ensure that such statements are not included in any
> future posts.
>
> For those who have similar footers that comes automatically with your
> corporate email account, may I suggest you use a different email
> address when subscribing to the Ontolog mailing lists (to avoid having
> to pay special attention each time.)
>
> Anyhow, except when explicitly stated, postings from individuals are
> considered as having come from the individual and not the institutions
> they work for (Ontolog does not have institutional members, so far ...
> we do have collaborators/partners for specific initiatives, though.)
>
> Thanks & regards.  =ppy
> --
>

> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Deborah MacPherson
> <dmacpherson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Bart
>>
>> (Incomplete) Firemans Digital Keybox Slides, based upon OGC graphic
>> http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/BSP/ConferenceCall_2008-11-28/DigitalKeybox
>> 5.pps
>>
>> Conference today ­ notes will be posted afterwards.
>> The working group and next steps will be more focused as a result of this
>> call
>> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BuildingServicePerformance/Conference
>> Call_2008_12_30
>>
>> Golden Gate Safety Network Common Operating Picture Video
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrjBNkt_20w
>>
>> SFMapLab Interactive Floorplan Demo at the Harney Science Center
>> http://www.maplab.org/harney1/ keep clicking until you get a floor, then a
>> space, the information about the space. Please note these are very small
>> files.
>>
>> Thanks for calling, it was nice talking to you and Happy New Year!
>>
>> Deborah
>>

>> Deborah MacPherson, CSI CCS, AIA  |  Associate, Specifications and Research

Deborah MacPherson, CSI CCS, AIA   |  Associate, Specifications and Research    (07)

WDG ARCHITECTURE   |  1025 Connecticut Ave., NW, Ste. 300   |   Washington,
DC 20036   |   ph 202.857.8300   fax 202.463.2198   |
http://www.wdgarch.com    (08)