bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] BSP Work Planning Session Aug 4th, 2008

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:52:35 -0400
Hi Everyone -

Went to an interesting demonstration of COBie with buildingSMART alliance yesterday. Lots of exciting ideas including XML to ifc. Here is a link

I've updated my little code templates dataset for a BIMstorm project called "the SMART lab" which is being collaboratively made by buildingSMART alliance.  The templates are meant to capture maps between classifications, performance requirements, square footage and other "real" information about the lab in OPS. Will be uploading into the BIMstorm studio over the weekend after downloading the final data tomorrow.

Had a nice conversations with Bob and Finith today, will be reading Finiths book over the next couple weeks. I apologize to the whole group for my immature message a couple weeks ago.

Regards,

Deborah