bsp-forum

[bsp-forum] buildingSMART

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:44:15 -0400
Hi BSP = Please see the attached form provided by Micheal Tardiff from AIA/buildingSMART. His message is copied below:

Deborah,

I've attached the buildingSMART alliance project initiation form.  If you complete the form and submit it to Deke, your BSP project will be formally considered/accepted as a buildingSMART alliance project, which will dramatically increase its visibility, help attract other participants, and help you and your colleagues align your work with other buildingSMART alliance efforts worldwide.

I'm out of the office on business travel at the moment, but when I get back to Bethesda I'll send you a few examples of forms completed for other projects, so that you have a better idea of the information that should be included.

Cheers,

Michael Tardif, Assoc. AIA, Hon. SDA

Senior Analyst

Design Byline