bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Draft Charter Page

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 10:17:17 -0400
Hi Everyone -

Could we use "Technology Neutral" instead? I'm having a log in problem at the moment but will get back to it some time over the weekend.

On Wednesday this week I'll distribute a handout about the kick off at a breakfast meeting in DC. Its called the Renaissance club and a variety of interesting people participate. Building Smart has just provided some web space for this and similar groups popping up around the country. I'll post the handout when completed in case anyone else would like to distribute it. Basically it will be the mission statement, an announcement of the date and time, pointer to the BSP page along with a collage of images.

Last night I picked colors for the code/classification templates and will discuss this with the architects at WDG when we start talking about the 10 sample buildings. Is anyone interested in discussing colors for the graphs? Also, can the wiki accomodate images? If so, how to upload?

Deb