

[8:59] AmandaVizedom: Good morning

[9:00] AmandaVizedom: Ali, you have no textbox below the window with the hand next to it?

[9:01] AliHashemi: and there it is

[9:01] AmandaVizedom: phew!

[9:01] AliHashemi: good morning :D

[9:01] AliHashemi: resized window hiding under a bar :D

[9:02] AmandaVizedom: Ah hah.

[9:04] AmandaVizedom: Collaboration Logistics: I think that a shared Google Drive, and various format docs therein, are going to serve us best. The biggest advantage is the simultaneous viewing and editing, and the ability to view within a Hangout and share to all hangout members...

[9:04] AliHashemi: The written syntheses seem like good partial summaries

[9:04] AliHashemi: Agreed

[9:05] AmandaVizedom: I think the Draw format will be good for the conceptual modeling.

[9:05] AliHashemi: Also agreed :D

[9:06] AliHashemi: Btw, do you think we will want to expand our scope (from your initial suggestion for today's activities) to consider aligning with say, <http://omv2.sourceforge.net/>

[9:06] AmandaVizedom: For the requirements gathering, I think the basic GoogleDoc format. We can all be finding and pasting in bits we want to cover from the existing material, including those syntheses (I agree that they should be included).

[9:06] AmandaVizedom: Hmmm... let me look...

[9:06] AliHashemi: Sure.

[9:08] AliHashemi: What about explicating uses cases as a partial set of requirements to help us scope and limit context?

[9:09] AliHashemi: Re the OMV, I'm not a huge fan, but they are moving in the right direction, and provide a vocabulary to describe ontologies and some of their properties. Our effort can ostensibly be viewed as an extension to it (though we don't want to particularly commit to their "physical ontology")

[9:11] AmandaVizedom: So, I think this might not be so much of an expansion of scope as a fleshing out of a requirement -- well, a desideratum. We've got a stated goal of making the results usable in/with existing ontology evaluation tools and ontologies... We will want to flesh that out. However, I'd split it in two: content and formalism... Including concepts that will let us link up to them would be a desideratum / stretch goal for today. If we complete it, that content will become part of the conceptual model for formalization tomorrow.

[9:12] AliHashemi: Hi Igor!

[9:12] AliHashemi: Bye Igor!

[9:13] AliHashemi: Sure, this makes sense to me too. If we can come out of this with a shared informal conceptualization of what it means to evaluate ontologies, that'd be pretty useful.

[9:13] AmandaVizedom: And we should explicitly list any requirements and desiderata for the formalization in our requirements gathering today, including what might be required for this alignment and for PSMW use and whatever we have to hand regarding alignment with OQuaRE, OOPs!, etc. I think.

[9:13] AliHashemi: To me though, making the results usable with ... definitely needs more fleshing out

[9:13] AliHashemi: right

[9:14] AmandaVizedom: Yes. But I want to make sure it does not push aside the modeling of the ideas from the summit -- that's primary, since it isn't going to be done anywhere else. And it might be enough to keep us busy today.

[9:16] AliHashemi: I suppose that is the tension we have to contend with. Making sure we bite off as large a piece as we can handle in this short time frame with limited resources

[9:17] AmandaVizedom: I am going to make the sample shared drive our official shared work space: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_5IZBgIG6LRQnZSdUFWX2FnYTg&usp=sharing

[9:18] AmandaVizedom: Yes it is. The good thing about having desiderata is that they become stretch goals. We can start with a high-confidence goal, and roll in the stretch goals if able.

[9:18] AliHashemi: Great. If you don't mind I explicitly added myself as an editor so it will be saved in my own drive as well.

[9:18] AmandaVizedom: This drive is usable to anyone with the link.

[9:18] AliHashemi: I know, but I want the files to appear in my drive so that I can find them easily :D

[9:18] AliHashemi: Brb

[9:19] AmandaVizedom: Great. In fact, I think it might be good to recommend that to all participants.

[9:23] AliHashemi: Back.

[9:23] AliHashemi: Yes, if they have google accounts. Otherwise links on the hackatahon page will probably suffice.

[9:23] AliHashemi: Shall we start a hangout?

[9:31] AliHashemi: I'm on gchat, ping me whenever you're ready.

[9:32] AliHashemi: I've begun pasting relevant bits from various sources into the GoogleDocs. Perhaps a bit too fine-grained for now, but i suspect they're things we'll eventually want to integrate

[9:33] AliHashemi: Morning Ken!

[9:34] KenBaclawski: Good morning! How is the project going? I see a lot of activity already.

[9:36] AliHashemi: Google Hangout link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3d1cd01a02408d4c916035cc8377851ba13d9035?pgs=1&authuser=0&hl=en

[9:36] AliHashemi: (I think this works, please let us know if it does not)

[9:39] AliHashemi: We are capturing desiderata and relevant snippets

from various sources here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyWuSHT2_POZaqZ3FIrqqy3q7VZVRnzXmOI9Hcz8apU/edit?usp=sharing

[9:46] AliHashemi: @Ken or @Igor, can one of you confirm that the link to the

hangout successfully allows you to join? (you don't have to stay if you're busy 😊)

[9:47] AmandaVizedom: Folks, I'm about to clear this chat (after saving a copy), then repost the links and such info. Don't be alarmed by the temporary disappearance of content. 😊

[9:48] PeterYim: Hi everyone, I'm in

[9:48] AliHashemi: Hi Peter

[9:49] PeterYim: you guys are early!

[9:49] AliHashemi: Ken, I guess the GoogleHangout link worked, though we can't see/hear you.

[9:49] AliHashemi: @Peter, we decided to get started an hour earlier to try to figure out the logistics, so we can use the broader time to focus on actually doing things 😊

[9:49] AmandaVizedom: Getting ourselves together and running, Peter.

[9:49] PeterYim: ... Please note that

== open webcast of the "HC-05. Hackathon: Ontology of Ontology Evaluation" project will start in ~10 minutes (please dial-in a couple of minutes early)

Phone (US): +1 (206) 402-0100 ... Conference ID: 141184# ; or

Skype: joinconference ... Conference ID: 141184#

* Main Chat-room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/summit_hackathon

* Project HC-05 chat-room: <http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/hc-05>

.

[9:50] PeterYim: @Ali & Amanda, sounds great!

[9:51] PeterYim: @Amanda - can you actually clear the chat?

[9:52] AmandaVizedom: Peter, I was about to clear the accumulated chat and then post the essentials such as what you just posted. I'm thinking the stuff above will make it too confusing. I have saved the chat content so far.

[9:52] AmandaVizedom: oh, good question? I haven't tried yet!

[9:53] AmandaVizedom: LOL, no I can't. 😊

[9:54] PeterYim: @Amanda - I don't believe you can do that (clear the chat-room) ... I think this is automatically done, after everyone has left the chat-room for a while

[9:54] PeterYim: ... but re-posting the essential stuff is a good idea!

[9:54] KenBaclawski: I have to leave for a while. I will return later.

[10:01] FrancescaQuattri: Hi, just joined from hk

[10:01] AliHashemi: Hello and welcome Francesca, Astrid, Bob and Mike

[10:02] FrancescaQuattri: Hi All

[10:02] AliHashemi: We are currently on the Skype call at joinconference

[10:02] AliHashemi: but will be following up at the GoogleHangout link afterwards

[10:02] FrancescaQuattri: hearing you well

[10:02] anonymous morphed into DavidWhitten

[10:02] AmandaVizedom: Google Hangout link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3d1cd01a02408d4c916035cc8377851ba13d9035?pgs=1&authuser=0&hl=en

Click on Google Drive icon the left to access the shared docs

Right now we have muted our microphones for the hangout, since we are on the skype call.

[10:04] AliHashemi: It's a triangle (Green-Yello-Blue) that links to the files we're working on.

[10:05] DavidWhitten: Am I supposed to hear something on the google hangout?

[10:06] AliHashemi: right now we're all muted and are speaking at the Skype

[10:06] AliHashemi: <http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013HackathonClinicsOntologyOfOntologyEvaluation#nid3PZG>

[10:06] AliHashemi: if on Skype, call "joinconference"

[10:06] AliHashemi: starting: Sat 2013.03.30 - 7:00am PDT / 10:00am EDT / 3:00pm CET / 14:00 UTC (3PZI)

Dial-in for the "Open Webcast" segment: (3PZJ)

Phone (US): +1 (206) 402-0100 ... Conference ID: 141184# ; or (3PZK)

Skype: joinconference ... Conference ID: 141184#

[10:08] AmandaVizedom: Being quiet on skype call right now while google hangout audio active...

[10:13] dougFoxvog: Signing in late.

[10:13] AmandaVizedom: checking for questions before moving entirely over to google hangout.

[10:13] DavidWhitten: hey Doug

[10:13] AmandaVizedom: Again: Google Hangout link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3d1cd01a02408d4c916035cc8377851ba13d9035?pgs=1&authuser=0&hl=en

Click on Google Drive icon the left to access the shared docs

Right now we have muted our microphones for the hangout, since we are on the skype call.

[10:18] dougFoxvog: I'm trying to install Google Hangout

[10:18] FrancescaQuattri: ok, see you in the hangout

[10:22] Bob Smith: Amanda - I can't hear or talk on the Hangout (problem with this desktop) - so I will watch for a while and see if I can contribute text.

[10:24] dougFoxvog: How do you upload a file?

[10:26] DavidWhitten: Bob, if you can send a phone number, Google hangout can call you.

[10:29] PeterYim: note all: voice, shared doc, (even incidental chat) is served from the google-hangout now

[10:41] anonymous morphed into PavithraKenjige

[10:43] PavithraKenjige: The conference call.. no one is there..

[10:44] AmandaVizedom: We are now working in the hangout, in this mode: Using a shared requirements gathering document (access by clicking Google Drive logo in left-hand sidebar of hangout); each taking materials from summit presentations, harvesting content that we think is important and putting it in this shared file, with a link to the source. Each of us can tell what other people are working on, or have already covered, by scanning the linked sources.

[10:45] AmandaVizedom: (we are generally muting audio/video during this working stage, but if someone has a question and unmutes, we can all hear them and discuss as needed, then re-mute.

[10:47] AmandaVizedom: We have agreed that we will work in this way until noon EDT, at which point we will check in with audio/video again, then switch to consolidating this material into a coherent list of requirements and desiderata.

[10:48] AmandaVizedom: All of the above is going on via the Google Hangout at: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/3d1cd01a02408d4c916035cc8377851ba13d9035?pgs=1&authuser=0&hl=en

Click on Google Drive icon the left to access the shared docs

[10:57] PavithraKenjige1: Well this hangout is full..

[11:05] AmandaVizedom: strange. hold on let me check on that...

[11:06] AliHashemi: There should be a limit of 15 (possibly 10). I'd be surprised if we've hit that. I only count 9

[11:06] AliHashemi: +1 phone call.

[11:07] AliHashemi: Pavithra, if you provide a phone number, I can try having the hangout call you. The documents we're editing are accessible outside a hangout as well.

[11:08] AmandaVizedom: Ali, there are 10; bob's phone number shows up as an additional person.

[11:08] AliHashemi: Ok, the 15 person limit is with "premium features" which I have not enabled

[11:08] AliHashemi: and it takes about 8 hours for it to activate

[11:09] AliHashemi: Yes, I realized afterwards. The FAQ claims there is a limit of 10 _video_ participants. so we can try to add another phone line.

[11:09] AmandaVizedom: oh, dear... thinking...

[11:09] **AliHashemi:** (ref - <http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1261833>)

[11:10] **AmandaVizedom:** can we take the video channel out entirely? it's really not essential.

[11:10] **FrancescaQuattri:** we can reopen the skype session in case, what do you think?

[11:11] **AliHashemi:** I'm unsure how to remove video, though I've stopped broadcasting. I suspect / hope that we can add a phone-line at least.

[11:11] **AliHashemi:** The option to add participants isn't greyed out for me (though perhaps it'll actually block an add)

[11:12] **AmandaVizedom:** perhaps if you invite pavithra?

[11:12] **AliHashemi:** ... in any case, it looks like Pavithra has left this chat

[11:12] **AliHashemi:** I don't have her on gchat / google

[11:13] **FrancescaQuattri:** me either

[11:15] **AliHashemi:** @Francesca, I think the Skype line is a limited resource.

[11:17] **AmandaVizedom:** Yes, it is scheduled for different groups to use at different times.

[11:17] **anonymous morphed into JoelBender**

[11:19] **JoelBender:** Ah, the hangout is full! Punishment for being late.

[11:19] **AmandaVizedom:** Joel, we are trying now to figure out what to do about that.

[11:20] **JoelBender:** Yep, just getting caught up with the chat session.

[11:21] **AmandaVizedom:** One thing to consider: We could collaborate via the shared drive & documents directly, without the hangout, and use this chat for other communication. We could see whether skype line is free for checkins, or just limit ourselves to the in-file and chat-based collaborations.

[11:23] **AmandaVizedom:** To access the shared drive directly:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyWuSHT2_POZaqZ3FIrqyy3q7VZVRnzXmOI9Hcz8apU/edit?usp=sharing

[11:30] **AliHashemi:** Hi guys, looks like we're switching into the joinconference line

[11:30] **AliHashemi:** Accessible via Skype or the usual dial-in

[11:30] **JoelBender:** Thanks Ali - waiting there listening to muzak (on hold music)

[11:31] **AliHashemi:** er. correction, Peter will inform us when the alternative audio is available

[11:32] **AmandaVizedom:** We are dropping Hangout and moving to shared drive directly. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyWuSHT2_POZaqZ3FIrqyy3q7VZVRnzXmOI9Hcz8apU/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyWuSHT2_POZaqZ3FIrqyy3q7VZVRnzXmOI9Hcz8apU/edit?usp=sharing

[11:33] **JoelBender:** Peter - I have no microphone on this machine

[11:33] **JoelBender:** I can hear you just fine!

[11:33] **AmandaVizedom:** Joel- we are going to work mostly document and chat-based

[11:35] PeterYim: .

The conference voice-line is now up again for HC-05 work

Phone (US): +1 (206) 402-0100 ... Conference ID: 141184# ; or

Skype: joinconference ... Conference ID: 141184#

* Main Chat-room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/summit_hackathon

* Project HC-05 chat-room: <http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/hc-05>

.
[11:37] AmandaVizedom: Request: If you are in the shared documents as anonymous (because you are not signed into google) and you are able to sign in, please do so. That will enable us to identify each other, know who is commenting, etc.

[11:38] JoelBender: I was checking to see if Cornell's WebEx supported more than 10 people and the support site is down for maintenance! Sheese.

[11:40] AliHashemi: @New Participants:

Were currently in the harvesting phase. There is a page break below, where were collecting relevant tidbits of information. It is organized according to originating material (linked to the source presentations or papers).

We will be reviewing the harvesting and trying to extract a coherent list of desiderata at noon EST (in about 20 minutes)

Audio will be available on the joinconference line, as per usual ontolog virtual meets

[11:40] AmandaVizedom: Joel - of course! There are many other conference options, but let's figure out if we have any needs that conflict with others' use of the joinconference bridge before we worry about that. ☺

[11:41] PeterYim: maybe on day-3, we can use that (Cornell WebEx) for HC-01

[11:41] dougFoxvog: I've added lists of ontology and logic features & then a Cyc ontology of these things and a little bit more. I've got to go now. I might be able to check in later.

[11:41] JoelBender: I was just thinking about my own in two weeks - sorry I didn't make that clear.

[11:43] PeterYim: I've added what MikeDenny produced, in terms of lifecycles and pertinent factors and attributes in each phase (as he put it out on the OntologySummit2013 Survey on support by software capabilities that evaluate or promote the quality and fitness of an ontology

[11:44] AliHashemi: Closing the hangout now.

[11:44] AmandaVizedom: Thanks Ali!

[11:45] AliHashemi: In the googledoc, if youre looking to see if material you would like to be include has already been added / is being edited, I suggest using search (Ctrl+F) to search for the title of the talk / paper / author and jump to the relevant section.

[11:46] FrancescaQuattri: yes

[11:46] FrancescaQuattri: thank you

[12:01] AliHashemi: It is now noon, shall we take a quick break, assess what we've captured, and try to summarize and re-align?

[12:05] FrancescaQuattri: or put kind of a chapters in between

[12:05] AliHashemi: in 10 minutes (12.15 EST), we will be taking a break from harvesting to asses what we've captured, try to make it more coherent, and try to summarize and re-align what we're doing.

[12:06] JoelBender: ::afk

[12:07] FrancescaQuattri: sorry All time to say goodnight. good luck and thank you

[12:09] PeterYim: good night, Francesca

[12:10] anonymous morphed into PavithraKenjige

[12:16] AmandaVizedom: On the call now: DavidWhitten, AliHashemi, MikeDean, BobSmith, PavrithaKenjige, AstridDuqueRamos...

[12:18] PeterYim: on the call now are: Amanda, Ali, Pavithra, MikeDean, DavidWhitten, BobSmith, Astrid, PeterYim ... (a little earlier) JoelBender is temporary way, Francesca left to go to bed

[12:20] JoelBender: ::back

[12:28] AstridDuqueRamos: @Amanda I think, OquaRE could be the conection (trace) between requirements, criteria and metrics, for instance: from page 44: from OOPs!! Human understanding could be an useful metric for Operability(learneability, ease of use, etc) And from page 14: coopeland OQuaRE include some characteristics that could be useful measuring functional and not functional requerime

[12:31] DavidWhitten: On the call, I was asked to mention that we need to ask if a tool is capable of maintaining a provenance of where ideas, terms, concepts, definitions, etc come from. ie: the equivalent of a footnote in a paper.

[12:33] DavidWhitten: My contribution to the document was primarily organizational. I created bullet points and reformatted information to follow a standard format. I know this is won't necessarily show up in the final deliverable, but it makes things easier to evaluate.

[12:35] anonymous morphed into PavithraKenjige

[12:54] AmandaVizedom: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_5IZBgIG6LRQnZSdUFWX2FnYTg/edit?docId=1I3nc_IJgNID1IGDY1kN7DbvzbYBZMfkn12I1_r_RIU4

[12:56] **PeterYim:** ^new document to capture "High Level Ontology Evaluation Concept Model"

[13:09] **AliHashemi:** [http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013 Hackathon Clinics OntologyOfOntologyEvaluation#nid3PHB](http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013HackathonClinicsOntologyOfOntologyEvaluation#nid3PHB)

[13:09] **AstridDuqueRamos:** Sorry I have to leave now, thanks.

[13:10] **JoelBender:** Thank you!

[13:11] **AliHashemi:** Reconvening in 1 hour (14.10 EST)

[13:11] **AliHashemi:** To begin creating a high level, initial conceptual model

[13:11] **AmandaVizedom:** I have put this in the main summit-hackathon chat space as well.

[13:12] **PeterYim:** conference bridge is now down ... we will bring it back up again when we reconvene

[13:12] **JoelBender:** Peter: is the chat room contents going to be available?

[13:13] **AmandaVizedom:** When we reconvene, we will be using conference bridge for audio, and documents in shared google drive https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyWuSHT2_POZaqZ3FIrqyy3q7VZVRnzXmOI9Hcz8apU/edit?usp=sharing for collaborative development of high level conceptual model of ontology evaluation.

[13:13] **JoelBender:** I'm not sure if these sessions are going to get their own wiki page and have the chat linked from there.

[13:14] **AmandaVizedom:** Joel: this chat and the shared google drive are linked from the HC-05 wiki page: [http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013 Hackathon Clinics OntologyOfOntologyEvaluation](http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013HackathonClinicsOntologyOfOntologyEvaluation)

[13:14] **PeterYim:** reconvening at: 14:10 EDT / 11:10 PDT / 19:10 CET / 19:10 UTC - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=30&year=2013&hour=11&min=10&sec=0&p1=224>

[13:14] **AmandaVizedom:** Transcripts and documents will be too.

[13:14] **JoelBender:** Thank you.

[13:16] **AmandaVizedom:** I am also periodically copying and saving the chat contents into a google doc, just in case.

[13:16] **AmandaVizedom:** (visible in the shared drive)

[13:32] **PeterYim:** (capturing an earlier point I made verbally) ... while it is ok to mine from the body of work that has been amassed under the auspices of OntologySummit (as we contributions there complies with our nominal "open" IPR Policy, we should be careful about capturing work that are outside of that corpus ... whoever is bring that in should also take care to make sure we can "use" that work (therefroee, it would be best if you are the original author yourself) ... please refer to the applicable IPR Policy here - <http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32>

[14:04] **AliHashemi:** Given that no more than a small excerpt is being quoted, doesn't it fall under fair use? Or are you referring to using published artifacts / other ontologies?

[14:06] AmandaVizedom: Ali, I think that Peter was concerned by the Cyc concept that doug posted. We would need to check whether they are openCyc before incorporating, if we wanted to do that (we may not, anyway; we can refer if we have equivalents).

[14:07] AliHashemi: Right. Also, I began writing a textual summary in the main text document. I made a page break in between the first page and the compendium

[14:07] AmandaVizedom: Excellent

[14:07] AliHashemi: (section titled: Initial High Level Conceptual Model)

[14:08] AmandaVizedom: Conference line is back up

[14:08] AmandaVizedom: Phone (US): +1 (206) 402-0100 ... Conference ID: 141184# ; or

Skype: joinconference ... Conference ID: 141184#

[14:11] AmandaVizedom: Today's other hackathon, HC-06 in Moscow, has concluded, so we can use this line without interruption for about 4 hours.

[14:14] AliHashemi: I've got to drop @ 1700 EST

[14:15] AmandaVizedom: OK, thanks for letting us know.

[14:16] AliHashemi: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_5lZBgIG6LRQnZSdUFWX2FnYTg/edit?docId=1E8MttQR4f-ZyPMIfCrs-oqcKsitWM25kf5OlpT3XI_8

[14:16] AliHashemi: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_5lZBgIG6LRQnZSdUFWX2FnYTg/edit?docId=1l3nc_lJgNID1lGDY1kN7DbvzbYBZMfkn12l1_r_RIU4

[14:19] anonymous morphed into PavithraKenjige

[14:48] Bob Smith: Peter - can you tell us how to link that OMV definition into the Drawing Shapes ? <http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OMV>

[14:54] PeterYim: @Bob - I guess we will have to unpack that (like the way we mined other material collected so far) as OMV captures, fairly comprehensively, the metadata that one would apply to an ontology (although during earlier OOR discussions, Gruninger did point out that when one goes finer grain into modular ontologies, it will not be as effective)

[14:55] PeterYim: I will leave now, but will leave the conference bridge going ...

[14:56] PeterYim: if and when you are done, will one of the co-champions please mark the the session has ended, and send the transcript over, as requested earlier

[14:56] PeterYim: bye, everyone ... have fun!

[14:59] AliHashemi: bye Peter

[15:53] AmandaVizedom: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_5lZBgIG6LRQnZSdUFWX2FnYTg/edit?docId=1aGsSSZ7KxREUrh7-6AMUiRS7XFELgDq7RBqTH6qKvI

[16:41] AmandaVizedom: Mike is working on Evaluation Method and Lifecycle diagrams

[16:42] Bob Smith: Bob taking Organizational - Maturity Levels - Usage stuff

[16:44] AmandaVizedom: DavidWhitten is working on Ontology Characteristics

[16:47] **AmandaVizedom:** AmandaVizedom is working on Ontology Usage

[16:50] **AmandaVizedom:** Pavritha is working on Ontology Requirements

[16:56] **AmandaVizedom:** Ali is working on Evaluation Process

[17:33] **Bob Smith:** Bob needs to leave....this has been very useful. Thanks for the insights !!!!!

[17:43] **AmandaVizedom:** For PSMW purposes, we probably want RDFschema level expression (domain & range rather than restrictions, for example).

[17:43] **AmandaVizedom:** Discussing possibility of representations in multiple languages, also.

[17:44] **AmandaVizedom:** Discussed pulling in ICOM and OMV ontologies.

[17:48] **AmandaVizedom:** Agreed on start time of 10am tomorrow. Expecting Amanda, Ali, Mike, Pavithra. Amanda will ask Peter to create telecon at that time if available. If not, Amanda will line up an alternative.

[18:08] **AmandaVizedom:** Right on cue, the line drops!

[18:08] **AliHashemi:** and the line droppped

[18:09] **AmandaVizedom:** Anyone have any last matters for tonight, or shall we call it a day and pick up at 10?

[18:09] **List of attendees:** AliHashemi, AliHashemi1, AmandaVizedom, AnatolyLevenchuk, AnatolyLevenchuk1, AstridDuqueRamos, AstridDuqueRamos1, Bob Smith, DavidWhitten, DavidWhitten1, FrancescaQuattri, Igor Katrichuk, Igor Katrichuk1, JoelBender, KenBaclawski, Martin Davtyan, MikeDean, PavithraKenjige, PavithraKenjige1, PeterYim, SteveRay, VictorAgroskin, anonymous, anonymous1, anonymous2, anonymous3, anonymous4, anonymous5, anonymous6, anonymous7, anonymous8, anonymous9, dougFoxvog, igor, vnc2

[18:09] **AliHashemi:** Perhaps we can review the diagrams individually tonight, and come prepared w/ questions tomorrow/

[18:09] **AmandaVizedom:** Good idea.

[18:10] **AliHashemi:** I've got to drop now (10 min late already). Amanda, Peter asked for a transcript and a mark that the session has ended)

[18:10] **AliHashemi:** bye all!

[18:10] **AmandaVizedom:** Let's reassemble at 10.

[18:10] **AmandaVizedom:** Yes, I will send transcript and participants list

[18:11] **AmandaVizedom:** I will also post to main chat room with our status and plans

[18:11] **AmandaVizedom:** And I will update our hackathon wiki page with plans and logistics links for tomorrow.

[18:15] **List of members:** AmandaVizedom, Bob Smith, KenBaclawski, MikeDean, PavithraKenjige, PeterYim, vnc2

[18:15] **List of attendees:** AliHashemi, AliHashemi1, AmandaVizedom, AnatolyLevenchuk, AnatolyLevenchuk1, AstridDuqueRamos,

**AstridDuqueRamos1, Bob Smith, DavidWhitten, DavidWhitten1,
FrancescaQuattri, Igor Katrichkek, Igor Katrichkek1, JoelBender,
KenBaclawski, Martin Davtyan, MikeDean, PavithraKenjige,
PavithraKenjige1, PeterYim, SteveRay, VictorAgroskin, anonymous,
anonymous1, anonymous2, anonymous3, anonymous4, anonymous5,
anonymous6, anonymous7, anonymous8, anonymous9, dougFoxvog, igor,
vnc2**