Theme: "Ontologies as the Next Generation of Information Standards" (1Q2U)
(after we open this page for input) Please provide your ideas for our OntologySummit2009 by entering them directly on this page or post them to the [ontology-summit] mailing list. (1Q2V)
This workspace is for Ontolog members and conveners of OntologySummit2009 only.
If you want to join the community, please refer to our Membership details.
If you are referring to discussions on the ontolog-forum or ontology-summit lists,
please provide the hyperlink to the corresponding message (thread) on the http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/ archives].
Please identify yourself and date your input for ease of follow-up. (1Q2W)
- Use Cases from the OOR - KatherineGoodier (1UPS)
- Questions to address (paraphrased from some points made by LinePouchard on ontolog-forum: (1VCU)
- how can we use [ontologies] for standards (1VCV)
- what should be established guidelines for doing so (1VCW)
- what would be some practical benefits (1VCX)
- ... more (please enter below) (1VCY)
- would standard developers buy into it?
- SteveRay (1VCZ)
Suggested Taskforce Breakout (1Q2X)
Suggestions on who else should be involved (1Q3N)